If you’re reading this, it means you probably know someone who has contracted gonorrhea. It’s an STD that is common among men and women alike. It spreads easily through sexual contact, so it’s important to take precautions to avoid contracting or transmitting the disease. Luckily, there are natural home remedies for gonorrhea that can either treat it directly or prevent its recurrence, here are some useful tips on how to cure gonorrhea with garlic and other natural remedies.
How To Cure Gonorrhea With Garlic?
Make a garlic paste and apply it to your genitals
A strong, concentrated garlic paste is one of the most effective ways to get rid of gonorrhea. You can make it by mixing 6 finely chopped cloves of garlic with 2 tablespoons of water until it forms a thick paste. Then, rub it into your genitals, using a new cotton swab each time. Be sure to wrap a clean bandage around your genitals afterward to protect your skin and help the medicine work more quickly. You should also try to avoid having sex during this time. You can also add garlic to your diet in other ways that may help prevent the spread of gonorrhea. Include more garlic in your cooking, such as adding it to sauces or sauteing it with other veggies. You can also try adding garlic to salads or crushing it into a paste and mixing it with fresh orange juice for a delicious and nutritious beverage.
Mix fresh garlic juice with coconut oil and use as a lubricant
If you’ve just been diagnosed with gonorrhea, mixing fresh garlic juice with coconut oil can be a great preventative measure. Simply blend 2 cloves of garlic with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until it forms a smooth paste. Then, apply it as a lubricant before having intercourse. Alternatively, you can also mix 2 cloves of garlic with half a teaspoon of coconut oil and apply it to your partner’s genitals before intercourse. You can also try using a homemade herbal condom with the oil and garlic mixture. Note that you’ll want to use fresh garlic for this mixture; if you use dried or powdered garlic, it may cause irritation and burning. Fresh garlic, on the other hand, has a natural anti-inflammatory agent that can soothe the area. It’s also more powerful than dried garlic, so it’s a good option if you have a bad infection.
Mix garlic and copper together
Studies have shown that mixing garlic with a small amount of copper can help kill the bacteria that causes gonorrhea. Chop up a clove of garlic, squeeze the juice out of it and mix it with a pinch of copper. You can use a small cotton ball to apply the solution to your genitals. Be careful not to use too much, as too much copper can be toxic. You can also try taking a pill with a small amount of copper in it. Be sure to consult with your doctor to make sure this is safe for you, especially if you have a preexisting medical condition.
Try a cinnamon and garlic paste
A mix of chopped garlic and cinnamon has been shown to have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that can be helpful against STIs like gonorrhea. Mix 2 cloves of garlic with a pinch of cinnamon and apply it to your genitals, as above, for about 20 minutes. You can also try adding this mixture to your douche or using it as a natural lubricant if you’re worried about getting or spreading gonorrhea. Keep in mind that you’ll want to use fresh garlic for the best results. If you use dried or powdered garlic, it may cause irritation and burning. Fresh garlic, on the other hand, has a natural anti-inflammatory agent that can soothe the area. It’s also more powerful than dried garlic, so it’s a good option if you have a bad infection.
Consume raw garlic
You can consume raw garlic to help get rid of gonorrhea, but be careful not to eat too much. Consuming 1-6 cloves of raw garlic is a good way to kill the bacteria that causes the infection, but eating more can be dangerous due to its high levels of sulfur. If you’re going to eat raw garlic, be sure to take a probiotic supplement at the same time. You can also try roasting a head of garlic and eating the cloves raw. This is a delicious and easy way to consume garlic. You can also try adding chopped garlic to your salad. If you have a bad infection, be careful not to eat too much raw garlic at once. You can also try drinking two cups of garlic tea per day to help eradicate the infection.
Use garlic oil in a douche
If you’re worried about getting gonorrhea, try mixing 1 tablespoon of garlic oil with 1/2 cup of warm water. Fill a douche bag with the mixture and try to hold it in for at least 10 minutes. This is best done when you’re not menstruating, as the blood can mess with the mixture. While this method is effective against gonorrhea, it’s important to note that it’s not a cure, and you should do it regularly to avoid getting re-infected. While the best time to use the garlic douche is after you’ve been diagnosed with gonorrhea and have begun treatment, experts recommend that you do it for at least a month after your symptoms have cleared up.
Natural Treatment With Garlic and Manuka Honey
Manuka honey is a powerful antimicrobial that’s been shown to be effective against gonorrhea. To treat gonorrhea with this natural remedy, you’ll need to mix the raw honey with fresh garlic. Mash up 2 cloves of garlic and mix with 1 tablespoon of raw honey until it forms a thick paste. Then, apply the mixture to your genitals, wrap a clean bandage around your crotch and try to leave it on for at least 10 minutes. This can be especially helpful if you’ve used a condom and are worried about getting gonorrhea. Note that using raw honey can occasionally cause irritation and burning, so be careful to choose a low-sugar variety. Alternatively, you can also try eating a spoonful of Manuka honey every day to boost your immune system and help prevent STIs like gonorrhea.
The Benefits Of Using Garlic To Treat Gonorrhea
Garlic, a pungent and hot-flavored herb, is one of the most effective natural home remedies for gonorrhea. Here are some of the benefits of using garlic to treat gonorrhea:
- It has potent antimicrobial properties that make it an effective cure for gonorrhea.
- It also has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that make it useful in treating a variety of infections.
- It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- It is affordable and easily available at every grocery store.
- It is also used in cooking as a flavor enhancer. – It has no known side effects if used in moderation.
- It is safe for use by both men and women.
- It can be taken both internally and externally.
How To Get Rid Of Gonorrhea Naturally?
Here are some tips to get rid of gonorrhea naturally:
- Reduce your stress: Stress is one of the main reasons behind the spread of bacteria. The best way to avoid contracting an infection is by reducing your stress.
- Avoid sexual intercourse: It is important to refrain from sexual intercourse until you are completely cured. This will help you avoid re-infection and prevent the spread of gonorrhea.
- Use condoms during sexual intercourse: It is important to use condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent the spread of gonorrhea. Be extra cautious if you are in a relationship with a new partner as they may be infected.
- Wash your genitals: It is important to clean your genitals every day to prevent infection.
- Visit your doctor: If you have any of the following symptoms, go to the doctor immediately.
- Urethral discharge: A yellow or greenish discharge from the urethra is a clear sign of gonorrhea.
- Abdominal pain: You might experience abdominal pain along with fever, chills, and nausea if you have gonorrhea in your body.
- Swelling in the testicles: If you have gonorrhea in your testicles, you will experience swelling in one or both of them.
- Painful urination: If you have gonorrhea, you will experience painful urination as the infection will spread to your urinary tract.
Gonorrhea is a common bacterial infection that can be easily treated with antibiotics. The best way to avoid contracting gonorrhea is by practicing safe sex with your partner. If you or someone you know has contracted gonorrhea, If you or someone you know has contracted this infection, here are some useful tips on how to cure gonorrhea with garlic and other natural remedies.